Thursday, June 17, 2010

Now where did I put those papers?


Tomorrow Jake, my beloved husband of almost 12 years, will be throwing himself out of a moving plane and hurtle towards the Earth at speeds that only math lovers can understand. And he's happy about it! You would have to sedate me and push me out of the plane. Kinda how they did Mr. T on the A-Team. There is NO WAY you could get me to jump out of an air plane thousands of feet off the earth, NO WAY!

For his birthday last year I bought Jake a gift certificate to go skydiving. This has been a dream of his for many years. I think it goes back to a bucket list of things he wishes he would've done but didn't. You know because he married me. :) For example and in no particular order: join the army right out of high school, get his pilot's license, buy a motorcycle, buy a boat, become a bee keeper...etc. I wanted to give him at least one of his "wishes".

So, tomorrow I will watch as my husband plummets to the ground attached to another human being, and pray I can find the life insurance policy if need be.

No comments: