Friday, November 5, 2010

Tidbits

Wow!  It's been a while since I last blogged...I could sit here and list the thousand and one things I had going on between now and October 11th.  Frankly...that would be rather tiresome.  And, since I'm exhausted from doing them the first time around, I'd rather not re-live them by typing them out.

And now on to other fun things...first, my husband made it home safe and sound from officer's school!  Yeah!  I'm so glad to have another adult around the house.  Being a single mom for six weeks sure makes you appreciate your spouse when they return.  Kuddos to those of you out there that single parent every week!

Second, my husband surprised me last Sunday with a most fabulous gift.  A brand new Mac Book!  I am soooo excited I can't stand it!  He also bought me Photoshop Elements to play with.  I couldn't believe it when I came home and saw the box sitting on the kitchen table.  All I could do was scream, run around the house and scream some more!   I have been hinting that I wanted one for a LONG time.  However, that was one of those hints that I knew would never be truly listened to due to lack of funding.   Apparently he got a nice check from the military and decided to spend it on me!  Have I mentioned that I love this man I'm married to?

Third and final exciting news...I have three photo shoots lined up!  I hope this is just the beginning of a long and happy time of taking photos of people and bringing a little happiness into their lives!

No comments: