Sunday, August 29, 2010

entering into Exodus

At Crossings (my church) we are entering into the story of Exodus. Today was a foundational lesson, a precursor to what is coming. As Mark, our lead teacher, was speaking, I had this overwhelming sense that God was gonna start moving my cars. Meaning, He was going to rearrange my way of thinking. I became scared and excited all at the same time. I guess I should mention that in two weeks my husband leaves for officer's boot camp. The last time my husband left for boot camp, God did some pretty cool things in my life. So, the fact that we are starting an amazing new series at church and my husband is leaving for a time...is that a coincidence? I think not!

I'm trying to keep the attitude of my arms open wide, what's next Papa attitude. Honestly, I'm scared of being alone again. I'm scared of the unknown. Where is this going to take me? Or, what if it doesn't take me anywhere?

I'll keep you posted.


Oh...yesterday....I had my very first photo shoot for money. It wasn't much, but it was a beginning. I'll post pictures later!

No comments: