Sunday, August 15, 2010

Molly


This is my niece Molly. She is fabulous! I think I love her so much because she reminds me of my Abbie when she was young. I love that she likes to wear sunglasses and walk around the house. She has a funny "mean" face. She likes to knock down the dominoes when she's sitting on her daddy's lap. Her favorite animal is the dog - seeing how she has two at home it's kinda a gimme. I think my favorite part about her is her smile. It can light up a room and will cause anyone who is looking at her to smile back. My brother and sister-in-law just moved closer. Now instead of seeing her once a year, I'll get to see her often! I'm so glad I get to watch her grow up! Now if I could only convince my other brother to move closer...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wouldn't that be great?!