Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My birthday

I forgot to say what my wonderful husband of almost ten years did for me on my birthday! Silly me.

He took me to the Melting Pot (one of my most favorite places to stuff my face) and then surprised me with tickets to see Brad Paisley in Concert!!! Let's pause for a moment to SCREAM LIKE TEENAGE GIRLS!!!


Still screaming...



now we've moved on to jumping up and down, oh wait that hurts too much, okay back to the screaming...


now it's more like, "oh my gosh, oh my gosh...you twit you tricked me! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh"


Okay, whew. Can you tell I like Brad, just an itsy bitsy bit? I just want to hold him and squeeze him and love him for ever!

Yeah for husbands who finally listen to what you want for your birthday! Don't worry newlyweds, it only took ten years.

2 comments:

jason said...

okay, it took me a minute, because of your swanky picture, but as i read i finally figured out who this is!

welcome to blogging, it's pretty neat. be faithful and be honest. that's what makes them worth reading.

see you at church!

Mrs. Jake said...

I have a comment! Yes! My first comment!