Wednesday, May 19, 2010

parent letters


It's the end of my school year (can I get an amen?) and one of my "duties" is to compile all my parent letters and staple them together. Here are some of the more interesting ones. The names have been changed to protect the dumb:


Mrs. Perkinson,

Jack was absent because he had a dentist appointment. I've attached his note from the dentist.

Time in: 8:30 a.m. Time out: 9:25 a.m.

Jack missed the whole day of school.




Dear Mrs. Perkingson, (really - Perkingson?!)

Sally was out sick yestrday. She was thown up. (nice, how far did she go?)



Mrs. Perkinson (at least this one spelled my name correctly)

Caitlyn has a feaver (that's right fe-A-ver. Is that related to a Beaver?) I gave her medicin. If it comes back, call me. (Don't worry, I will)

And my favorite one of all...


Mrs. P,

Jeff was vomiting and had dyeherea all last night. (umm...T.M.I.) Please call me if he continues. (Again, don't worry...I will)


Sigh.



No comments: